Friday, March 5, 2010

MSF Donation...

As promised, I have donated 100% of the income from the January and February sales of my Call Before Digging hat pattern. I sold six patterns at $3 a piece. Doesn't seem like much, but every little bit helps the cause! I rounded up and sent a $20 donation to MSF/DWB.


If you supported this fundraising effort, either by purchasing my pattern or one of the hundreds of others on Ravelry, I thank you!

I do have some other knitting news to share with you, but it'll have to wait until next week. I'm heading out tomorrow to Columbus to spend the weekend at the Arnold Sports Festival. A couple friends are competing in various events, and then Saturday night friend Angela and I will be attending the WEC fights! My first live MMA event. Cannot wait! :) I have a quick turnaround and will then be going to Chattanooga for a couple of days to attend a disaster response training that our church's denomination is sponsoring. By this time next week, my introverted self is going to be screaming for mercy, but it's all good stuff! ;)

1 comment:

pdxknitterati/MicheleLB said...

Congratulations on your pattern sales, and thank you for donating. Every bit helps.

Safe travels!