Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Because I'm such a follower sometimes...

...I'm doing this meme that Stephanie posted on her blog the other day. I think I've done it before, but seeing as it's about music and my iPod (two things I love so much!), it's worth doing again. :)

The rules: Turn on your MP3 player. Go to SHUFFLE songs mode. Write down the first 15 songs that come up--song title and artist--NO editing/cheating, please. Choose some people to be tagged. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about your musical tastes, or at least a random sampling thereof.

(Note that I'm not tagging anyone, but if you want to play along, please do and let me know in the comments so I can see your list!)

1. (F)lannigan's Ball - Dropkick Murphys

2. Drown - Three Days Grace

3. Every Morning - Sugar Ray

4. The Riddler - Kent Schoch

5. Tu Vuo Fa L' Americano - The Puppini Sisters

6. Moon Shadow - Cat Stevens

7. Man in Black - Johnny Cash

8. Handle with Care - The Traveling Wilburys

9. Lola - The Kinks

10. Voodoo - Godsmack

11. Hoodwinked (A Suspicious Tale) - Kent Schoch

12. No Sleep Till Brooklyn - The Beastie Boys

13. It Don't Mean a Thing (If it Ain't Got that Swing) - Michael Maxwell and his Orchestra

14. Go All the Way (Into the Twilight) - Perry Farrell

15. Citizen CIA - Dropkick Murphys

LOL Interesting list...a moderately representative of the types of music I tend to listen to, if not the exact artists (though to be a truly representative list there would need to be more alt rock and some psychobilly...but what can you do when you're only allowed 15 songs?). And there is only one truly embarrassing tune to admit (#3). And just to note that while #2 and #14 are on my iPod, they're actually from my daughter's music collection. :}

So, what's on YOUR iPod? (Said in my best Viking-a-la-Capital-One-commercial voice.)

No comments: