Thursday, May 14, 2009

Mostly pictures...

...Caricia is coming along...

...this is after the second repeat of Chart B. I've since added one more. Nine more to go! The color and softness of the yarn still make me irrationally happy every time I'm near it. I have to wonder just what Cheryl added to that fiber when she dyed it! ;)

Got my mini-sock swap package from my partner in one of my Ravelry groups...


Is that not the cutest little, tiny sock you've ever seen? I've had the sock blocker key chain for ages but never got around to making the sock...now it isn't naked anymore! Woo! :)

And then there's been family time...our four-year-old grandson (four! how did he get to be four??) has visited a few times in the past month, and we've had lots of fun with him...

~A. with Uncle Christopher~

~Papa with his little buddy~

~Jump!~

~A. with Aunt Emma~

~Playing the piano...he loves playing with the piano!~

~Gratuitous shot of my girlie, just because I think she's preeeetty!~

1 comment:

pdxknitterati/MicheleLB said...

Lovely, happy pictures! I smiled reading the whole post...