Sunday, November 30, 2008

"I didn't even have time to close my eyes."

You've probably seen this one before:

  • Grab the closest book (not your favorite book, just whichever one is closest).
  • Go to page 56.
  • Find the 5th sentence.
  • Use it as your blog title or Facebook or MySpace status line.
  • Copy these directions as a comment so others can play along.

The closest book to me was Twilight, as my son is reading it now. (Honest, I did not search it out on purpose...it was just sitting there on the dining room table!) The 5th sentence of page 56 is from a pretty pivotal scene, actually. I like the simplicity of the line by itself. "I didn't even have time to close my eyes." How many things can we say that about in life, eh?

(Providing commentary about your 5th sentence is completely optional, LOL. I just can't seem to help myself...I'm prone to babbling.)

No comments: