Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Yeah...

...I'm definitely off. I was exhausted and went to bed at 9:30 and was wide awake at 1 a.m. I can't sleep. This means one of two things: either I just can't sleep (due to whacked hormones, too much caffeine, unnerving thoughts that the weird, intermittent pain in my temple is actually the early sign of a tumor cork-screwing its way into my brain...whatever) or because something is wrong somewhere in my personal little universe. I know that maybe sounds a little weird, but I can't tell you the number of times I've found out after a sleepless night that somewhere, someone I love was having some sort of bad happening to them at the same time I was exercising my insomnia. So. Totally hoping its just a case of over-caffeination and not the latter.

In the mean time, instead of subjecting Kevin to my tossing and turning, I'm catching up on blog reading. And isn't 3 a.m. a wonderful time to take a quiz? Sure it is.


You Are Teal Green



You are a one of a kind, original person. There's no one even close to being like you.

Expressive and creative, you have a knack for making the impossible possible.

While you are a bit offbeat, you don't scare people away with your quirks.

Your warm personality nicely counteracts any strange habits you may have.



2 comments:

Sarah said...

I hope it is just too much caffine and everyone is fine. As to your previous post I am a similar Myers-Briggs type coming in just in the middle of INTJ & INFJ. So I totally understand the needing to re-charge the "I".

Can't wait to see the New England pics.

Lisa B. said...

Thanks...yeah, I'm hoping that's all it was, too. I haven't heard otherwise! I'm still feeling just kind of "meh" today...not sure what's up with that. :::sigh:::