Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Packing...

I think I've managed to get all of the important things done I wanted to do before leaving on my trip tomorrow. Well, except for finishing this #@!$ February Lady Sweater. I finished the body, but not the sleeves. I figure I can do them in the car on the way up. I've had to slow down on knitting it because the less-than-bouncy Silky Wool has really done a number on my hand and arm muscles. They hurt! I have to take a lot of breaks.  Anyway, it WILL get done and it WILL get worn on this trip. 

I've got all of my knitting projects for the trip packed and ready to go. And I've got my suitcase mostly packed. I've got clean underwear, and really? What else does one need?

Fourteen hours 'til departure!

1 comment:

pdxknitterati/MicheleLB said...

Your packing priorities are much like mine. Must have the knitting figured out first. The FLS sleeves go pretty quickly, and it's nice to be able to try it on as you go to get just the right length.

Don't get suckered by ibuprofen! I was on a knitting deadline a few years ago, and was starting to ache. I took some ibuprofen and it didn't hurt any more, so I kept knitting. When the drugs wore off, I was in a big world of hurt!

Have fun on your trip!
MicheleLB