Friday, February 29, 2008

Surfacing...

...just long enough to say I have indeed returned from my trip -- it was awesome and I have much to say about it once I can put my mind to organizing my thoughts coherently.

Arrived home Tuesday evening with one child who'd been throwing up for the last 200 miles of the trip (yeah, fun ride home, over the mountains, no less...poor kid). I woke up the next day with nasty flu-like symptoms (thankfully NOT of the stomach variety). Have been watching TV and sleeping a lot since then, and trying to unpack and do laundry when bursts of energy allow. Am finally feeling mostly human today, thus I ventured out into the winter wonderland that has engulfed our region and finally got groceries so the family doesn't have to continue to subsist on Nutri-grain bars, oatmeal and corn dogs.

More soon...

No comments: